Training for collaborative procurement and delivery professionals
Collaborative procurement and delivery of projects and services is now an integral part of infrastructure owners' way of doing business. Organisations and individuals wishing to succeed, as a client or contractor, must have a minimum Alliancing and collaborative capability to bring to the market.
Small collaborative efforts do not have the scale, time and budget to develop participants collaborative capabilities anymore as used to be done in large complex projects and Alliances. Professionals must have these skills 'on board' before engaging in the procurement and delivery of projects.
Collaborative skills are now mandatory for success!
Boost Your Success!
The association's mission is to support the development of strategic business collaboration and to help practitioners succeed with the application of Alliancing and Collaborative Contracting.
One of the keys to success is capable professionals who:
- understand how to work with collaborative methodologies;
- can play an invaluable role in preparing, bidding and delivering large, complex and rewarding projects and programs; and
- can achieve outstanding performance outcomes with all teams involved in relationship based contracts.
AAA has structured a program of essential and advanced training courses to help you build the competencies and skills you need for working with Alliances and Collaborative contracts and enable you to cope with the higher level of engagement involved. They will also develop new managers and professionals for career progression to help upskill your organisation when resources move on or to cope with a growing number of collaborative engagements.
AAA prepares infrastructure professionals with skills applicable to all types of collaborative engagements.
Accelerate your collaborative success
AAA C3 Training is:
- Best practice
- In-depth, factual and experience based
- Developed from first principles to advanced competency levels
- Suitable for new and seasoned practitioners who want to:
- Acquire immediately applicable skills
- Increase job performance
- Enhance leadership skills
- Designed to take collaborative contracting forward
Curriculum Framework for development
AAA C3 courses are:
The curriculum has been designed for progression through competency levels.
Access courses individually if you have the prerequisite knowledge or experience.
- Fundamentals - A foundation module providing a high level overview of essential Alliancing concepts and Relationship based contracts and projects.
- Life Cycle Competencies - A series of 1 or 2 day courses providing in-depth coverage of the four essential Life Cycle phases of an Alliance or Collaborative contract from procurement to delivery, providing immediate applicable knowledge;
- Procurement Strategy to Selection
- Contracts and Commercial Agreements
- Building Collaborative Teams
- Troubleshooting Alliances and Collaborative Contracts
- Advanced Competencies - Courses providing in-depth coverage of the latest practices and challenges around defined topics to reinforce skills, increase job performance and confidence;
- Performance Management: Developing Productive KRAs/KPIs
- Governance and Organisational Leadership in Relationship Contracts
To find out more, refer to our brochure for courses, curriculum framework and modules being offered.
For all enquiries or to register to attend