Networking our collective knowledge to drive value in public infrastructure
The Public Infrastructure Agencies Forum (PIAF) is a not-for-profit, independent, cross-sector initiative. It brings together leaders and senior managers from government agencies and related infrastructure departments responsible for the planning, procurement, delivery and maintenance of public infrastructure.
PIAF’s key objective is to create a venue for peers to share their experiences. The forum's aim is to canvas solutions to the challenges and trends faced by your business unit and offer you the opportunity to network with colleagues from other sectors and states who share your role.
View PIAF Brochure
The Public Infrastructure Agencies Forum (PIAF) is:
- Non-commercial, not-for-profit, independent, cross-funded by AAA members and a modest contribution from guests
- Dedicated to the Leaders and Senior Managers of Public Infrastructure agencies and departments from Australia and NZ from Major Project/Capital Work/Assets management business units from all infrastructure sectors
- 100% Sharing and discussions, no talking heads parade
- Focused on the implications of infrastructure trends on the role/resources/skills, planning, procurement, VFM delivery, quality and servicing
- Professionally moderated by a neutral host familiar to the infrastructure industries context
The power of PIAF is providing a forum for independent discussion, bringing together in the intimacy of a dedicated peer network the widest range of experiences from all areas of the region and from all public infrastructure sectors. The maximum learning and effectiveness of the discussions occur when all these different experences and perspectives come together. Key benefits include:
- Develop a network of peers across all sectors of infrastructure as resource for knowledgeable and unbiased contacts and opinions
- Pass on experiences and tips from experienced practitioners to novice ones to accelerate business performance and uplift the overall quality of management of the Capital Work function across the nation.
- Discover new solutions, on how other sectors have defined solutions to your issues and challenges. We are often captive of the business practice particular to a sector blinding us to options common in other value chains
- Unifying response to trends. Collective consideration of trends and organisational challenges which affect the Major project/Capital work business unit to create a wider base of unifying understanding that increases the ability to define options and responses... and potentially improve response to the contraints of central government or industry policies and/or perceptions
PIAF events are exclusive to leaders and senior managers of infrastructure related Business Units from government agencies or government departments procuring and delivering infrastructure assets or services across all industry sectors in Australia and New Zealand.
If you are interested, qualify to attend and would like to receive an invitation to the PIAF forum please