Who Should Attend
Who Should Attend Performance Management?
Those responsible for the successful development, management and delivery of Alliances and other collaborative engagements in the public and private sector:
- Client organisation senior managers and executives participating in Relationship Contracts
- Non-owner participants
- Alliance Leadership teams (ALT), Alliance Project and Commercial Managers
- corresponding Collaborative Project Managers (CPM) and teams
- Alliance Management teams (AMT) - including managers new to this and
- Other stakeholders in Alliances and Relationship contracts
- from other parts of the businesses involved (HR, Finance, Commercial) or
- Government stakeholders (Treasury, Audit Offices)
- Professionals and Service Providers
(who need to understand and evaluate key performance measurements)
Highly relevant to any collaborative engagement in public or private sector infrastructure, including pure and competitive alliances, project and program alliances.
For all enquiries or to register to attend