Association Membership: an investment in your industry development
The funding of the association activities comes essentially through the support of our members who pay an annual membership fee. Once the membership has been validated, all employees of the member organisation can attend at no cost, or heavily discounted rates, all the events and programs organised by the association.
Full Membership provides free or discounted access for all employees to all activities, Forums and Special interest Groups events and all events in Australia and in New Zealand.
Membership levels reflecting your needs and organisation
AAA offers a range of membership levels which reflect the organisation’s size and capacity to pay.
Our membership levels are:
- Major Corporate: for very large companies and large State or Federal government departments with typically more than 10 employees engaged in collaborative work in Australia and New Zealand
- Corporate: for large companies or regional State government entities with typically between 3 to 10 employees engaged in collaborative work
- Business: for Small and Medium size businesses typically with up to 3-4 employees linked to collaborative work
- Individual: for Sole practitioners or non-business individual members interested to be part of this important industry development initiative
- (NEW) Community: brings you into a virtual community of 2,500 members committed to the integration and practice of collaboration within all forms of business. You will be part of an international group who invest in sharing, commenting, networking and engaging in projects that help us advance our understanding of the benefits, applications and challenges of working collaboratively.
- Students & International: AAA also offers special membership rates to students and international guests who wish to be connected to the learnings from our local practitioners.
- New Zealand members: Special membership rates for New Zealand practitioners offer all association benefits in the context of New Zealand only and include member discount to all the association events in New Zealand and to the Annual Association Convention.
Should you wish to understand how your organisation or yourself can benefit from a membership to the association, please contact us at any time