Alliance Leadership Team Forum
Sharing a decade of ALT experience to enhance collaborative governance
The aim of the ALT/PLT special interest group (SIG) is to improve the performance and engagement of ALT participants in the governance of large collaborative engagements.
This SIG provides an annual venue where past and present ALT/PLT participants leverage their own experience in a collective discussion to improve the performance and effectiveness of the ALT function to the success of collaborative engagements.
It also provides a base of resources to assist new ALT/PLT members to familiarise themselves with the demand of the role.
ALT Steering committee
A steering committee of practitioners has been created to guide the ALT Forum's purpose and value delivery. With experience in the same roles as forum delegates, steering committee members are ideally placed to catalyse the development of the forum and make it relevant to your needs.
- Mr. David Middleton - Regional Manager Water, CH2M-Hill Pty Lty
- Mr. Ian Payne - General Manager Asset Solutions, Sydney Water
- Mr. Martin Peelgrane - Manager of Transport, GHD Pty Ltd
- Mr. Tony Sheppard - NSW/ACT Business Manager, Leighton Contractors
- Mr. Peter Wellings - General Manager Infrastructure Contract, RTA – NSW
- Mr. Greg Winchester - General Manager, Lend Lease Project Management & Construction
The steering committee’s wide range of experience and their endorsement and commitment to the ALT Forum will ensure it’s continued value to you.
The ALT Forum events have been endorsed and supported by:
The logistical aspects of ALT Forum will be provided and funded by the Alliancing Association of Australasia to keep event fees to a minimum. ALT Forum events are exclusive to past and present ALT Leaders in Australia and New Zealand, and are by invitation only.
Places are limited. To enquire and see if you qualify to attend please contact Mr. Alain Mignot - Co-founder & Managing Director of AAA, coordinator and secretary of the ALT SIG. Please contact us at any time